LLG-Centrifuge Tubes economy, PP | Volume ml : 50
Article number: 6270405
Product information "LLG-Centrifuge Tubes economy, PP | Volume ml : 50"
- With flat PE caps
- With conical bottom (15 and 50 ml) or with self-standing bottom (50 ml)
- Easy-to-read black volume graduations
- With a large frosted writing area
- Engraved graduation at the conical bottom of each tube
- Max. rotate speed up to 12000 x g for conical bottom tubes and 6000 x g for self-standing tubes
- Autoclavable at 121 °C and freezable to -80 °C
- Free of heavy metals, pyrogens and endotoxins
- Aseptically or sterile
|Description:||Aseptically, bulk pack|
Other customers also bought
LLG-Centrifuge tubes, PP
Polypropylene tubes with very good thermal, mechanical and chemical stability. With screw closures. Sterile tubes with screwed-on closure. Packed in boxes or bags. With graduations and labelling area.Centrifugation capacitiy (Max. RCF):Height:120 mm*Cytotoxicity-free, DNase/RNase- and human DNA-free.
LLG-Test and centrifuge tubes with rim, PS or PP
Ideal for all laboratory applications in the intermediate volume range up to 12 ml, such as incubation, centrifugation or sample preparation.Tube made of transparent PS or opaque PPRound bottomGraduatedLarge writing areaPlease order matching Dual-Position caps separately.