We appreciate your interest in our company and our products and would like you to feel secure when visiting our Internet pages, also with regard to the protection of your personal data. Because we take the protection of your personal data very seriously. Compliance with the Federal Data Protection Act as well as the Basic Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), which will apply from May 25, 2018, is a matter of course for us. All data processing operations (collection, processing and use) by häberle LABORTECHNIK GmbH & Co. KG are carried out in strict compliance with the legal data protection regulations. We collect, process and use personal data in order to be able to carry out orders and to further improve the content and functionality of our services.
Global data protection standards
Collection and processing of personal data
What data do we collect and why?
- To process orders and deliver ordered services and products.
- To inform you about our service and product announcements, special offers and other. In some cases, this may also include information from other companies and business partners, insofar as their products usefully complement the products of häberle LABORTECHNIK GmbH & Co. KG products.
- To tailor information about our services and products precisely to your needs. For example, we can provide you with information about exactly those services or products that interest you.
- To enable us to contact you, answer customer inquiries and provide information on shipping and billing issues.
- To conduct voluntary customer surveys to continuously improve our services and products.
- To process job inquiries.
- To fulfill contractual obligations.
The following categories of data are processed:
Orders and registration for events
Disclosure of personal data
Security of personal data
Data access and corrections
Links to other websites
Information about personal data
Herrn Marc Weiß
Phone: 0731/3799 861
Name and contact details of the person responsible:
Oberer Seesteig 7
Represented by: Marian Häberle, Manfred Häberle
Marc Weiß Verwaltungs-GmbH
Categories of recipients of the personal data are: